Our vision is for treatment facility where, in an atmosphere of hope and love, people can find life and purpose which includes full recovery from addiction to drugs and alcohol. We will seek to offer real answers with real help in the present and hope for a life free from addiction in the future.
Wes Giesbrecht- Co Chair
Seth Schalk- Co Chair
Edie Hiebert - Board Member
Rob Warrender - Board Member
- We officially became a charity/ Non-profit organization as of February 25th, 2020!
- July 9th, 2019- Our team submitted an application for development to the city of Red Deer, to begin construction of the Red Deer Dream Centre. This plan will include; AND WE WERE APPROVED! DECEMBER 10TH, 2019!
- Extensively renovating the old Lotus Night Club building purchased in the spring of 2018. This would involve the current structure and the addition of a third floor and/or adding space to the north.
- Adding a 200 person conference room, for public use. (Gatherings, events & conferences)
- Hiring qualified people such as Director for our charity, counsellors, medical staff and support staff to insure the highest level of support and care during the recovery process and long term follow up. Click the about us tab for more details.
Our ultimate goal is for our attendees to reconnect with their families and become productive, contributing & purpose filled members of society. To find HELP, find HOPE & find HEALING!